Thursday, October 16, 2008

beauteous fall.

alright listen up bloggers....here i am writing in my blog!! soo now you'll lay off?mhm thanks =]. Anyways so thanks to your pressure I just wrote the crappiest post of my lifeeee...lucky for you i erased it haha....in which a single moment after i got up and danced non-stopped to- t-shirt - now i know how lazy you are so i even put up a link... you've probably already heard it but listen to it!...so after this song was over..then forever by chris brown came on and I danced to that....yeahhh i haven't started my homework yet tehe..see what i do with my free time.Well back to my boring life...field hockey is officially over...and we didn't win a single game, coach said our last game we played the best we have out of the whole season...coincidental?i think so. I am working this weekend and as you will probably be able to assume...because of the fact that I haven't started my homework yet...that i have a crap load to do this weekend..yay!...well here's something positive...tomorrow's Friday! woohoo-one more day..I can make it haha. I'll write again soon.
toodles<3
P.S. Question of the day (which means you will answer)- Why do leaves change into beautiful colors?

3 comments:

Emily said...

leaves change colors because theyre dying...drying out= firey red colors.

haha alright
-em

Kayla said...

bc there isnt enough sunlight getting to the leaves so the green color in them fades and the other colors like red, yellow, and orange come out and are beatiful

wow i hate bio
:-p
-Kayla

Emily said...

science rocks!
B)
(the B is the glasses)