Monday, September 6, 2010

this is the way

I can't explain the way he makes me feel; everytime I try to that feeling fills the air, the feeling that I'm rambling on to myself, I lost them a while ago. I try to pour some of the love I'm filled with onto them, and they don't want any of it. I'm just an embarassment; no one has the heart to tell the young and the innocent that things will change, that she's living in a dream that will shortly be interrupted. It doesn't matter though, I can see it in their eyes what their trying to say, and I'm not listening to any of it. I will stay this way forever, free; free and filled with joy. I smile, and they wonder what I'm smiling at, I laugh hysterically and you just can't help but to laugh with me, because that's all you want. All you want is to enjoy everything you have, and you know, that that's all I want too. Ask and you shall receive; He will fill you with an overwhelming amount of joy. I am exactly who I want to be, and he is everything I dreamed he would be. I have nothing to lose because He is there to catch me, and I am thankful for the tight grasp he has on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary,
That is the most amazing thing I have ever read.
I cannot believe how in love with this I am.
Love always,
Laurencarr(:

Anonymous said...

P.S. Please excuse the username from when I was like 6.
Okay, bye now(: