Sunday, July 27, 2008

whenever i think about you

alright so right now im at my cousins, the DiJohns house, and everyone is in the pool....its too cold for me and i kinda just dont want to go in haha. so today josh and i have been going out for 7 months =]...and you willl probably all think I'm weird for saying this but honestly it feels longer than 7 months...idk why it just does. i am so happy that these past 7 months have` happened though. I've been busy lately...i suppose thats why i haven't blogged in a while...but here are some things i have been up to: well on thursday i think it was i had a sleepover with emily, we wanted to go to the mall, butttt that didn't end up working out so well =/ so instead we rented a movie...The other Boleyn girl...have any of you seen it? idk it was pretty good...intense at some parts =P anyways so then on friday i babysat my little sister Kathleen all day with my sister monica while my mom was at work; so on friday i got a call to babysit for these people i don't know...they just moved here from Kansas city, and are supposed to be moving into their new house this Friday, anyways so me not realizing that they don't actually have a house yet i didn't think that they would need me to babysit their kids at my house haha so it was a little akward when they got here but it turned out fine. They had a daughter, Quin, whos two and a son, Henry whos about 9 months, they are cute kids haha and hopefully they will call me again to babysit =]. On saturday i woke up at 7 to babysit emily and kate at 7:30, 7:30 to 4 is a long day, especiallly to babysit them, but they are great to babysit for and we have fun haha....then after babysitting the girls i got dropped off at my cousins for my gramps 80th birthday party; i got to see alot of relatives....like the ones that i only see about once a year in the summer...it was fun tho. As much as i love being with friends being with family is funn too (just not too much haha). I am so excited tho tomorrow kayla come home and i can't wait to here all about her time while in Costa Rica....she gets home late monday night but i still can't wait to talk to her. hm so i was thinking recently about like things and how much they are really worth to me in my life, like a "does that really matter" type of thing....like little things and sometimes big things. My friend kellie said to me one time.....is that going to matter 5 years from now...and she made a point alot of things won't, and i think i should think about that more than i do....and I am trying to think more about even those things that will matter in 5 years. As many of you know about me though...is that i don't like suprises that much...idk why but im not the biggest fan.....and i consider five years from now and not knowing what its going to be like a suprise. i wish i knew what is going to matter in five years....like the things that i should worry more about now for the future...does that make sense? idk anyways i guess thats all for now...here are some lyrics =]. 

Why Can't I? by Liz Phair

Get a load of me, get a load of you
Walkin' down the street, and I hardly know you
It's just like we were meant to be

Holding hands with you when we're out at night
Got a girlfriend, you say it isn't right
And I've got someone waiting too

What if this is just the beginning
We're already wet, and we're gonna go swimming

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

with love<3

No comments: