Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i <3 hot chocolate

i loveeee hot chocolate. I am drinking it right now and im on the phone with josh too (shhhh dont tell him =] tehe). But i really do like hot chocolate, its sooo warm and when you drink it, it heats up your whole mouth, then you can feel it traveling down your esophagus and then it spreads all throughout your body, and yummmy its warm (go ahead go back some come back and then you can finish reading haha =])

so i just took putty out for a walk and it was really cold, i was listening to my ipod which surprisingly i haven't done in a while, it was SO cold and i was only wearing a sweatshirt and normally i despise the cold with a passion and would definitely not be outside taking my little sister on a walk, butttt today i just decided that i, even though i was freezing, liked it..whether it was being by myself for a little while or my whole body including my brain being numb idk. Randomly i concluded that the dry cold air makes me feel healthy....don't ask, but just breathing it in while i was walking made be feel like healthy haha, know what im talking about? maybe not.

I have exciting news....i can go to france!!! ahhh i am ecstatic...someone dropped out so it created an opening and i am next in line...now its not officially official because i have to get all the paper work back to her but im going to france! im so excited!

I am going to small groups soon and im going to go eat some spaghetti so talk to you later

toodles<3

No comments: