Thursday, May 8, 2008

Friday night beneath the stars

Colorful, Really fun, Amazing, Yucky tasting, Only wax, Neat, Sunshine makes me melt....okay you may think i am only the biggest freak ever right now but i love crayons. On a blank, boring page, crayons give you the power to put life into such an empty picture. Just when i start to think that i have way to much homework that i should probably start i see a box of crayons and I'm like psh screw homework I'm going to color=)...that was kinda random but I really would much rather just sit and color listening to music then do my homework. Anyways, today was a good day..i mean there isn't really a reason why it...it just was. I can't wait for this summer...like I was thinking about it today and its going to be soo great. Like even if I'm not going to be busy like everyday...it will be nice to just go outside in the sun and read or take a walk....I can't wait. I think if people have something to say they should just say it...like if someone wants you to know something but for whatever reason they didn't tell you wouldn't you be like "uhm...tell me"....like no matter what it is good or bad you would want to know either way, and the other person wants you to know so its just better for the both of you if you just say what you want instead of holding back. Its like doing what you really want to do...what's the point of not doing something that you want to do....exactly there isn't one and sometimes you know you are going to do it eventually so you might as well just do it now..when you really want to. Well I guess that's all for now so I will just leave you with some lyrics .
I'm only me when I'm with you by taylor swift

Friday night beneath the stars,
in a field behind your yard,
you and I are paintin' pictures in the sky.
And sometimes we don't say a thing;
just listen to the crickets sing.
Everything I need is right here by my side.
And I know everything about you
I don't wanna live without you.
I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you.

i love this songg
toodles<3

No comments: