Thursday, May 1, 2008

yay tomorrows friday..

Okay so school wasn't so bad today i have to admit but i did stay after for science..which is always a little depressing because its like ew science...well thats how i think of earth science at least. Shannon came over after school today...and its the first time that she has been to my house and like the first thing she heard when she walked through the door was the baby crying and shes like since when have you had a baby haha....she wasn't talking about me personally though. okay although i don't have a lot of homework due tomorrow...i have sooo much homework for this weekend...and i have good intentions (haha) of getting it all done..so that I'm not all crammed with homework the following week. Science is a little rough these days though..she gives us like 2 labs....to do at home not in school how labs are supposed to be done and then like a bajillion worksheets for review...I'm not that sure how I will do in science this quarter. But even though i have alot of homework i really can't wait for this weekend..because first of all its the weekend...and second i will be hanging out with josh and some other friends. okay so here are some lyrics to a song...i really like this song but i think these lyrics are my favorite part
Where You Are by Jewel
I get so lost inside of you, but
I can not always find my way
To where you are

toodles<3

No comments: