Tuesday, May 6, 2008

in this moment

I have to be honest and tell you that I haven't really been in the "blog mood" lately....but I have been thinking a lot recently. And I realized I have soo many unanswered questions...I don't know who would have the answers so i guess i just never ask and keep wondering...maybe you have the answers to some or they will at least get you thinking. Why do we paint our driveways....like I know we don't actually paint them...but we do...we paint them black. The road isn't black so why must our driveways be..what is the point in that? Secondly can we (as in people) actually hold a cloud...i mean i know clouds are like fog and stuff but can we like touch one and acknowledge that its a cloud? How many wings does a bubblebee have? How tall will a tree grow if you never were to cut it..and how tall will grass grow if you never cut it? Why does it hurt when you get soap in your eyes? Why don't we appreciate stuff...like everyone says "live in the moment" and you hear that all the time..but as much as we hear it why don't we just actually do it....we take advantage of so much...i know I do at least. Tomorrow we won't remember anyways---those are lyrics from a song...but I don't remember what song they are from exactly, but I think that those lyrics are so true...like i dont know about you but I dont remember like anything from yesterday...but the best part is....it almost always never matters that we don't remember yesterday or certain parts of yesterday. I think that something that I really want to do...is something that seems impossible for me to do...like I just want to do it to prove to myself that I can....and if I can't then I guess i would do it to find out that I can't do it...i feel so boring..i need to entertain myself with myself...(well okay i guess i need better wording for that) like i want to do this just because i really want to...if that makes any sense. I guess this is it for now so here are some lyrics that i really like right now

Thats where it is by Carrie Underwood

In the circles I've been running,
I've covered many miles,
And I could search forever for what's right before my eyes,
Just when I thought I'd found it,
It was nothing like I'd planned,
When I got my heart around it, it slipped right through my hands,
Here with you I feel it,
I close my eyes and see it,
In a midnight talk, in a morning kiss,
When I'm in your arms, that's where it is,
When we're tangled up and can't resist,
When we feel that rush, that's where it is,
That's where it is


with love<3

No comments: