Wednesday, June 25, 2008

its all in the game of love

Alright (have any of you noticed how i usually start off a post like that...psh I'm weird...i guess its just bc I'm getting ready bc i usually say it out loud when i type it in here tehe).....as many of you have noticed i am a big popsicle fan these days...idk why its like me "craving" (psh nooo im not pregnant) but yeah i always am eating them, i have eaten 34 so far this summer......i know this bc i keep the popsicle sticks tehe. I think by the end of the summer i should do something with them...idk we'll see how that works out haha. So i think we should stop waiting for things to happen. Like why wait (why wait....hilary duff song...pretty good)? but anyways like as it got close to summer everyone was like i can't wait for summer and i mean thats alright bc summer hadn't exactly began yet bc we were all in school but at the same time its like it summer and even tho we were in school i know i have fun after school, in school and on the weekends...so its almost like what were we waiting for. But summer does offer so much more oportunities and freedom so thats a plus. But we shouldn't still be thinking, "oh i cant wait until summer starts" ....bc even if its a day when we are just home alone in our bathing suit all day i mean that is summer....summer is whatever we want it to be...alright well im not really making a point i know so i will just stop haha. well this is kinda a short post i guess but i will just leave you with some lyrics.

The game of love by Santana

Tell me
Just what you want me to be
One kiss
And boom you're the only one for me
So please tell me
Why don't you come around no more?
Cause right now
I'm crying outside the door of your candy store

It just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that
It started with a kiss
Now we're up to bat
A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain
I'm telling you my babe
It's all in the game of ...

Love is
Whatever you make it to be
Sunshine
Instead of this cold lonely sea
So pleased baby
Try and use me for what I'm good for
It ain't saying goodbye
It's knocking down the door of your candy store

alright i loveeeeee this song, idk why, maybe its bc it kinda is true, how love can be like a game, with like winning or loosing, not knowing the directions or whatever, but you should listen to it, whenever i hear this song it always buts me in a really good mood.

with loveee<3

No comments: