Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Like a tree without roots, I'm falling

You know everything about me...
Yet you don't know where I begin.
How can I be so anxious as to let you in?

Like a leaf falling from a tree,
it knows the ground is there.
But me,
I'm so unsure that you won't be strong enough to catch me

alright...what do you think? just some random thoughts i suppose, but they kinda got me thinking about trust and how powerful it can be. Do you think that you are easy to trust people? Or do you think that people trust you easily? I'm sure if you are one of those people that people trust easily you know. I kinda admire people like that, but at the same time i can hate them haha its great i know. But i admire them because its great how they can be so easily trust, because it means that people don't have a reason not to trust them (careful double negative =P)....but anyways it means that they have alot of secrets which i think is very cool...you know being a little mysterious, and it means that although they have those secrets they don't tell people and they aren't the kind of people that like tell you a little but then they can't tell you the rest bc its a secret and God forbid they actually tell you the rest (you know considering they already told you some) bc i can't stand that...as some of you may have guessed. But i also kinda hate those people because depending on what the secret is i want to know it =P tehe, or like i said its annoying when they tell you some but then they are like oh no...im not supposed to tell anyone so they stop its like thank you for that. Well back to the idea of trust anyways i think i need to learn to trust people more...like not be afraid to "share my own secrets" because i should just think i have no reason to not trust them if they haven't done anything to lose my trust, and especially with my friends i think i can even have trouble with that, so i am going to try that a little more....try trusting people. Anyways I am leaving to go camping this friday with my besttestt friend emilay, in lake george, I cannot wait bc i know we are going to have an amazing time. I am actually very excited for the next upcoming days. Josh is coming up for a couple days so I am glad that i will be getting to see him, and kayla is coming home, whom i haven't seen since like everrrr and then like i said leaving to go camping with emilay. So i have come up with a summer plan...and yes this is actually a good, and well thought out plan. I am going to listen to my mom this whole summer...i know i never thought i would plan that either, but i am going to try it ....key word there tryy....so even if i fail you cant say i didnt follow through with the plan bc the plan only entitles me trying (not succeeding). But this is my plan bc i am figuring if i can succeed my plan at least a little it will guarantee me a better summer, and we all know thats good. this was kinda a weird post only bc it like changed moods oh well. haha. well the "words" (for lack of a better word) up above are lyric type things so i guess thats all for now.
with lovee<3

No comments: