Monday, June 16, 2008

little things in life

I think we...we meaning like people in general...but i guess especially we meaning us in burnt hills because we don't see that much poverty and suffering, at least not daily, (well anyways to get back to what i was saying), I think we take things for granted. I think we take a lot for granted. And you will all laugh but like our hair for example, whether its too thick or too thin, too short or too long, not the right color or just whatever it is we take even having hair for granted. If we were to all experience cancer or a surgery where we lose all our hair we would appreciate it much more. Another example if our eyesight, our useful hands and fingers, i mean seriously i have no idea what i would do if i didn't have any hands or fingers and i definitely have no idea how i would survive if i couldn't see anything. We rely on these things sooo extremely much and those are just a few. We always think that we should appreciate others, by saying please and thank you and although i think we should do that, shouldn't we also appreciate God for blessing us with such things, like our hands, hair and eyesight? I think about this and wonder if that means anything though, because you hear about people who can't see, and they aren't complaining when I am sure they would love to see the color of something like there own eyes. Although they may not have some of the things that we think we couldn't live without they are also blessed, because somehow they go on with their lives. I don't really know the point I am trying to make with all of this I guess I am just realizing how much we don't appreciate the little things in life. Anyways don't ask why I thought of all of this because I don't really know. but I guess thats all...kinda short..here are some lyrics.

Come in With the Rain by taylor swift

Talk to the wind, talk to the sky,
Talk to the man with the reasons why,
And let me know what you find.

I’ll leave my window open,
‘Cause I’m too tired at night to call your name.
Just know I’m right here hopin’,
That you’ll come in with the rain.

toodles<3

No comments: