Thursday, August 7, 2008

how am i supposed to feel when your not here

alright so yesterday i went to the Great Escape, with my friend emily and her mom. It rained a little bit...but only for like twenty minutes..so it was nothing. I have to tell you that the highlight of our trip at the Great Escape was the skycoaster, Emily and i went on it together for the first time and it was amazing. I'm not quite sure if I want to say it wasn't scary...because it was but it definately wasn't as bad as i thought it would be...plus i talked through some of the part getting pulled up ....haha so that may have made me not realize exactly how scary it was. But it really was fun, such an experience and after the first drop, it just feels like your flying, but in my opinion the first drop was the best part...because it literally felt like you were falling...until the cord/rope thing "caught" you. We went on other rides..and the water park which, of course, was fun too. After our day at the Great Escape, emily and I went back to her house and got changed and stuff, then headed out to the movies. We saw the Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2...it was sooo good. Times a bit sad..but it was definately as good (maybe better) than the first one. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that my parents just informed me today that we are moving. Its still in the same school district, and in Burnt Hills, but idk, I guess I am just trying to think positive about it....considering how I'm not exactly thrilled that we are moving in the first place...but its a bigger house and although its change we will have more room and I'm sure it won't be as bad as I think. Well I guess I'm going to head over to the Y with kayla to workout for a little while.... here are some lyrics to a song ive been listening to alot lately

That's What you get by paramore

I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here.
I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn.
Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard.

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

toodles<3

No comments: