Sunday, August 10, 2008

first day of work.

alright so today was my first day of work....i recently got a job at oliver's cafe, as a dishwasher...yes i know you are all jealous, anyways. it really isn't as bad as you would think although it has its moments, plus it pays good and i need the money...so back to my first day at work...it was already kinda a long day...because I'm kinda slow....like compared to the other people that work there at least (bc honestly i dont think im thatttt slow haha) Buttt my parents like didn't pick me up...i know your like wow that sucks...well it does...because i had to wait there with my "boss" for like an hour and a half....an hour an a half!!....and yes i tried calling.no answer....so yeah it didn't go so well...i was wicked mad at my parents, but then when i got home and talked to them i wasn't so much because they felt really bad...its not that they forgot about picking me up ..i mean they kinda did, they went to look at our new house (because we are moving), and it ended up taking longer than they expected...but other than that my first day wasn't that bad, besides the face that my hands got sooo amazingly wrinkly, it was good. (oh and btw my boss, claudia ended up bringing me home, but it was fine because she was totally okay with it). So later on in the day i went over to kayla's house to hang out for a bit and we watched the olympics! haha welllll some of the olympics, but i have my first day of field hockey early tomorrow so I'm thinking I'm going to shower then sleep =]

Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
There's a piece of you that's here with me
It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
When I sleep, I dream and it gets me by
I can make believe that you're here tonight
That you're here tonight

If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away

toodles<3

No comments: